Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Blood Demon Anybody?

Since my last post was looking a bit too girly and full of adorable, I guess it only makes sense to finish posting today with another scary doodle that I did over the weekend.

She likes to turn into blood, force her way inside her victim's mouth and drain all their blood from the inside out in order to strengthen her powers. She starts out looking like a skinny little girl with long shiny black hair and a weird mask and eventually devolves into a seeping puddle trying to get beneath the crack at the bottom of your door.

Also, she's holding an apple today. Isn't that nice?

1 comment:

  1. One day I'll have a nice online portfolio full of beautiful pictures instead of a blog where every random drawing I do makes it to the front page :')

    ReplyDelete