Friday, March 15, 2013

'Folio



I have also started mounting some of the work I've been producing within the last year so that I can make a professional portfolio, just starting out with some of the stuff I made at unit 12 under the supervision of Emily Notman which I can upload online and maybe get myself a proper website (gonna take better photos than these obviously but these are just so ye can get the rough idea).

This is the first 'folio I've built all by myself without other people telling me what to put in it and so I'm a little bit nervous but excited. Might take a while to get hold of some of the pieces (like the painting I did for my grandmother that I need to scan on an A3 photocopier, the glass I did from a Saturday crafternoon with The Cultural Sisters since I'm no longer in Stoke-On-Trent or getting hold of a camera for my ceramic pieces that isn't totally rubbish) but if I'm living life without challenges, then I'm pretty sure that counts as 'Doing It Wrong'.

No comments:

Post a Comment