Thursday, March 28, 2013

Brenda Oelbaum

I was having a cheeky gander at The Adipositivity Project website which I love and I saw these awesome trousers by Brenda Oelbaum which are really cool and have all different derogatory words for fatness beautifully reclaimed and stitched onto them (typography, fashion and self-acceptance all combined in one glorious pair of trousers? I am too excited for words)

Aside from trawling through google images or hoping to catch a glimpse of her work in her blog is there anywhere I can just look at all of the awesome work she does? Why have I not heard of this lady before now???

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess:

    Thanks for writing about me and my work! Sorry my blog is dreadfully out of date. I try to keep up but can't seem to do it all. My facebook page for The Venus of Willendorf Project has a bit more current content because my assistant helps keep it up. I look forward to learning about you and your blog thanks again for the Ping! Warmly, Brenda O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info update, it's wonderful to hear from you! I know how much of a pain it can be trying to keep on top of blogs when you're too busy doing real life things so I wouldn't sweat it :)

    thanks again,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete