Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Project Idea


Removed the last of my shit that I want from my desk at university, including a fat-ass plaster mould for making perfectly curved ceramic bowls. Nearly broke my back carrying that shit home. Took a trip to the park in the afternoon and began working on simple bowl designs that I could sell over the summer.

Not really sure what direction to go, but I have a feeling that I don't want to compromise looks for something I think will sell better, because if they don't sell, all I'll have left is a bunch of bowls that I don't like and perhaps a mild sense of shame. That's why I don't think I'll make most of the stuff above, but it was a nice getting to start thinking some things through on this little endeavor of mine.

Also, here's a sketch of a bluebell, I think? I imagined they were bluebells anyways, but there's room for error.

No comments:

Post a Comment